Participation in the Mercaris Market Survey
You can sign up by calling:
Rachel Storey, our Operations Manager, at (314) 312-1873
Becoming a survey participant with Mercaris can help your business grow - and as a participant you have access to a suite of solutions at no charge.
Trade reporting is easy and takes about 10 seconds per contract. Participants can also upload or email their own reports directly (excel, word, etc.).
Who should participate?
Participating in our survey is perfect for any first handler of grains, edible beans and oilseeds. And don't worry: participation is confidential. Mercaris anonymizes the data, so we never reveal your identity or your location.
Why become a Survey Participant?
Mercaris data can help you!
- Understand the competitive landscape: Compare yourself to the marketplace → understand your prices and how competitive you are compared to everyone else.
- Track Market Trends Important to your Business: Understand macro-economic forces that can impact your business. For example, foreign supply (imports) & currency strength.
- Enlightened Self Interest: better information is good for the sector as a whole -- for organic markets to continue to grow sustainably, market information is necessary in making business decisions, running more successful operations, acreage expansion, etc.
Survey participants gain access to our industry-first online market for organic, non-GMO and identity-preserved commodities. In addition to being able buy and sell commodities, you also get access to our historical auction data, where you can view previously held auction details by quantity, lot size, contract type, quality specifications, certifying inspection service, & delivered region, as well as bid price.
Get access to reports, helping you to better understand the market:
Price Breakdown Report
View Mercaris delivered prices through custom specified time periods for Organic Corn, Soybeans, Wheat and Dry Edible Beans, as well as non-GMO Corn and non-GMO Soybeans by region, crop year, spot contract, forward contract, end usage, and by total volume reported by the Mercaris Market Survey.
Compare your prices
Compare your prices to the market average from the Mercaris Market Survey for a given crop:
And much more...
- Weekly Feed Price Report
- Organic vs. Conventional Report
- Organic Grain Import Report
- Monthly Market Update Report
- Plus various other newsletters and reports.
How is Mercaris different from the USDA Organic Prices?
|Weekly Feed Prices|
|Biweekly National Feed Prices|
|Biweekly Regional Feed Prices|
|Ability to Customize Time Periods|
|Trade Volumes Included|
|Regional Prices (including Canada)|
|Crop Marketing Year|
You can sign up by calling:
Megan Thomas, our Economist, at (312) 429-7632
We would love to hear from you!