Join an innovative company that brings market-based tools to the agricultural commodity & ingredient supply chain. Mercaris is the leader in providing rigorous data and analytics, and an on-line trading platform for agricultural commodities that are organic, non-GMO, or are otherwise identity-preserved. We create new information, risk management and procurement tools for the sector, and we’re looking for talented, mission-oriented folks to join our team.
The Marketing Associate is a key role, responsible for communicating the unique value of the Mercaris suite of solutions to our customers and other stakeholders. Through a deep understanding of the business needs of the Mercaris customer base, this person will develop overall marketing strategy as well as execute day-to-day responsibilities that include:
• Enhancing the Mercaris brand as a trusted authority in the sector;
• Developing marketing strategies for new and existing products;
• Developing original content for use in a variety of settings, including websites, webinars,
marketing collateral, etc;
• Creating and coordinating messaging campaigns to Mercaris customers;
• Assuring continuity and consistency of messaging across different mediums.
The Marketing Associate collaborates with the Sales team, in helping to achieve goals for building our customer pipeline, and coordinating across the sales and product teams for key deliverables. A typical week might include writing content for a messaging campaign directed towards potential customers, reviewing ongoing marketing campaigns foreffectiveness, posting social media content, curating a priority list of industry events to attend, or crafting a press release for a new product rollout.
• Solid time-management, interpersonal and follow-through skills;
• Comfortable with communications and marketing technology/applications like Intercom, Pardot, etc;
• Basic graphic design/layout skills;
• Knowledge of the food supply chain & experience in understanding the business needs of companies
• 3+ years of marketing experience
Mercaris offers a comprehensive compensation package, including salary, performance bonuses, 401k and insurance, and an equity stake in the company. Mercaris is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Please send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Location: The position allows for flexibility & remote work within the US.